It seems that there are lots of questions regarding the shelf life of silicone zipper lubricants. Manufacturers suggested shelf life for best performance is 6 months if opened and up to 4 years if un-opened…So what they are saying is , you have to buy there product every year if you use it!
WOW that is just plain crazy, well like a fox!!!! They have built in a repeat customer…every 6 months!!!
Well Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is a bit more “OLD SCHOOL” ! We bee-lieve that a product should last quite a while. We are built to last!
People ask us all the time.. How long will Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax last… well here are 2 answers…
- Sunken Viking Ships were found with lines coated in beeswax still tied to their masts! The age of the vessel was dated back to the 10th century..
- Beeswax candles have been found intact and the wick protected, dating back to the 7th century…
So in answer to the many questions about the shelf life of BKZW.. will Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax last, and not dry out like the other zipper lubes out there…
”the answer?” YES! BKZW will last until at least 1000 years… will that be okay?
- BKZW will not dry out on the container
- BKZW will not dry out if you leave it open to the air for years
- BKZW floats…
- BKZW smells a bit like honey NOT CHEMICALS!
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax can be used on just about EVERY surface..
- BKZW lubricates: zippers, snaps, hatch doors and tracks, drawers, keys, hydraulic shafts on engine compartments, hose couplings, screws and nails, saw blades, and drill bits…
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is 100% natural, chemical free, non-toxic, and environmentally safe !!!
Use Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax to:
- coat thread to make it stronger and water-resistant,
- Repair boat canvas seams and make them water resistent
- Condition Teak
- Make your own whipping twine
- soften hard leather,
- sew through thick fabrics like heavy duty canvas, leather, and suede,
- treat the ends of dock lines to “Get a better grip with way less slip!”,
- prevent rust on all metal surfaces,
- polish copper and brass,
- fill and condition cracked horses hooves,
- treat saddles to get a better seat,
- naturally lubricate barn doors and stall tracks
- lubricate rusted shut pliers, and wrenches…
You Gotta Love The Bee!
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by shopping on line for product for your boat?
The basics are a given, dock lines…EverBright, Hoses, Anchor measuring tags, Bumpers. Flags, TP.. (Vacuflush safe of course!) Boat wash, Boat Wax, Isinglass cleaner, flares, fog horn, PFD’s.. the list goes on and on…But what if you cound find one product that could take the place of 4 or 5 on the boat? Wouldn’t that save you alot of money?
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax it the best new boating product to hit the Marine Market in forever!
These are just a few of the things that Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax can replace:
- Resin: to treat the ends of your dock lines offering a better grip.
- Silicone or mineral based Zipper Lube: This stuff is actually “bad” for your canvas! Ask any coat canvas or sail maker…
- Snap Lube, are you really going to buy 2 lubes .???? One for Zippers and one for snaps… that is just plain sillly!
- Seam Tape: Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax seals seams naturally!
- Key and Lock lubricant
- Propellant Spray Lubricants have many uses, Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax can take a few off it’s plate like Hatch Track lubricant, engine hatch hydrolics, telescoping ladders, hinges of all kinds… drawers, doors and toggles
- Whipping twine!!! Why pay all of that money for whipping twine when you can make your own, as much as you want when you need it, in any color… Bee’s Knees zipper Wax and colored twine is all you need to make your own Whipping twine!
There are so many ship stores, marine supply stores and well hardware stores, that you can find a “thingamajig”, or “whichamacallit”… but you won’t find ANYTHING like Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax anywhere except… www.beeskneeszipperwax.com
So check us out and buy our “New Year Special!” “Buy 3 Get 1 Free” and pay NO additional Shipping and Processing!
1 for you… 2 for your dock mates, and 1 for your “Honey!”
Follow and “Like” us at www.facebook.com/TheHiveForBKZW
Read our great review at www.marineproductreviews.com
So I went to a Hardware Store, Marine Store, and Craft Store and decided to try an experiment… I would purchase a product for every project that one cake of Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax could do! Here is what I purchased:
- Key lock Lubricant: $6.95
- Saw Blade Lubricant $9.95
- Nail and screw lubricant $5.95
- Window and Door Track Lubricant: $12.95
- Auto Store too: Zipper and snap lubricant for Jeep Wrangler Soft Top Zippers and Snaps
Total: Almost $40.00 including tax…
Marine Specialty Store:
- Whipping Twine: $ 6.95
- Dock Line Softener: $3.95
- Zipper Lube… (Silicone Based which is BAD for Canvas!!!) $7.95
- Snap Lubricant: ( petroleum based which is BAD for Canvas!) $4.95
- Spray Lubricant for hatch tracks, hinges, and tackle… $13.95
- Resin to treat lines: $10.95
- Wood conditioner for Teal accents: $17.95 (and it is caustic to eyes and skin!)
Total: Almost $70.00 with Tax
- Waxed twine or thread: $7.95 (each spool of 10 yards)
- Parafin Wax sticks or cake: $3.95 (Parafin is terrible for fabrics as it contains Octane and Methane!)
- Resin to Handle paper, yards and small threads: $3.95
Total: Almost $18.00 including tax…
So here are the totals spent: $40.00 + $70.00+$18.00= $128.00
$128.00 vs. $37.00…
If you purchase 3 Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax, 1 for home, 1 for the boat or camper, 1 for workshop.. you will save $ 91.00
And Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is:
- 100% natural,
- 100% non-toxic,
- Chemical Free
- Silicone Free
- Crude Oil Based ingredient FREE
- Octane and Methane Free
- BKZW is Safe for our: Seas, Oceans, Lakes, Environment, 99% of all surfaces,Kids, and Pets…
SO… what are you waiting for… take advantage of the Holiday Special we are running through December 31st, 2012…
Buy 3 get 1 Free and No Additional Shipping or Proccessing
Buy yours today at www.beesknesszipperwax.com
Follow us at www.facebook.com/TheHiveForBKZW
Read our Review at www.marinbeproductreviews.com
Bee Cool Bee Smooth
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax
Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck
If some one offered you either ; 1 penny that would will double in total value every day for a month… or $1 million dollars cashon the spot… which would you take?
Good Morning, it is going to bee a bzzzzy day! We have lots to do in preparation for The Newport Internantional Boat Show and we are filling our orders as soon as we can! Thanks for your patience!
Did you know that Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the only 100% natural all purpose household lubricant that doesn’t contain, propellants, chemicals, minerals, or crude oil based ingredients? BKZW works on leather, wood, cloth, plastics, well just about any surface!
I used BKZW yesterday on my desk drawer, and boy did it work great!
The drawer, always sticks and it is a pain! So I took Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax, got the drawer open and applied BKZW on both sides of the tracks, and the guide rollers. There is no waiting, no mess, no goopy or black oily residue, just a clean , lubricated drawer that will open and close easily for me for a month or so… hopefully my boss will buy me a new desk, but until then… I have Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax!