Well you might just be starting to really think about, “What am I going to get my friends at work?” The Mailman? The PaperBoy? The Doorman? Maybe a Gift Card or cahs with a little something is what you have in mind! Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the best stocking stuffer or little something and it costs about $15.00! Who can use it you might ask? Well here is our list of people who would use BKZW!
- The MailMan… those keys he uses to get into our mail boxes need to be lubricated
- Boating Enthusiasts … BKZW works on every zipper and snap on your boat
- Sewing Enthusiasts… Waxing thread is an old trick… but using BKZW for other things too make it the versitile household lubricant!
- Do It Yourself’ers… Waxing hands saws, preventing rust on tools, treating nails and screws, even rough wood edges are all tasks that BKZW can take on easily!
- House keepers and Moms, need BKZW because it works on drawers, windows, doors, kids zippers and snaps on clothing, luggage, canvas canopies, and toys!
- Gardeners…Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax prevents rusting on garden tools, makes out door accent wood water-resistent, and even temporarily seals cracked clay pots!
- Camping, fishing and hunting enthusiasts… tent canvas zippers and snaps, tieing flys, waterproofing seams on tents, hunting gear zippers… all need BKZW
Everyone needs a Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax… keep one at home, at the office, on your boat, camper, tool box, sewing kit, and junk drawer! BKZW is ALWAYS there when you need it! BKZW never dries out, gets old or rancid! Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is chemical free, and contains no silicone, crude oil based ingredients, minerals that stain, octane or methane… BKZW is safe for our seas, environment, kids, pets, and us…and BKZW leaves no harmful or staining residue!
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax make the perfect Stocking Stuffer, and “Little Something Extra” for all of your friends and family!
Visit www.beeskneeszipperwax.com today to purchase your “Holiday Special!” “Buy 3 Get 1 Free* with NO Additional Shipping Fees”
Remeber We Offer Expidited Shipping to get your Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax in time for the Holidays!
“Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax, Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck”
Get yours today!
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the ONLY product to use on your stuck zippers, whether you have
- a stuck zipper on your coat,
- a stuck zipper on your dress,
- a stuck zipper on your luggage
- a stuck zipper on a wrangler soft top
- a stuck zipper on a tent
- a stuck zipper on boat canvas
- any stuck zipper, any where, can be made smooth to move with Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax.
- It is easy to use: glide BKZW up and down either side of the open zipper and work the zipper housing back and forth! Read one of our great reviews at www.marineproductreviews.com
“Why?”, you might ask is Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax the ONLY product to use on stuck zippers
well… here are just a few of the reasons why;
- BKZW is 100% natural with NO HARMFUL Chemicals or Minerals
- Candles contain paraffin and paraffin contains octane and methane.. and those chemicals are known to cause damage to fabric and break down fibers..plus octane is in gasoline, and methane gas explodes!
- Don’t ever use lip balm on your zipper… it is goopy, hard to apply without getting all over everything, and contains oil that stain and breakdown fabric ! It won’t last beyond one application, and there goes you lip moisturizer…
- Do not use soap to loosen a stuck zipper! Soaps contain lye and lye is caustic and again breaks down fibers.Plus it will leave a nasty residue that will only wash off! Just use soap to wash with!
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax makes the canvas it touches water resistant
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is Non-toxic and is Kid, Pet, and Environmentally SAFE!
- You can use Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax not just on a stuck zipper, but snaps, drawers, deck sliders, windows, door jams, to seal cracked clay planters, strengthen thread and twine, making them water-resistant… the uses are endless!
Why would you want to use anything BUT Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax?
At $8.95 plus Tax and S & H , BKZW is a steal and lasts a very very long time!
Buy Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax today at:
Hey there Bee’s Knees People
Just want to let you know that I received the Zipper Wax which I won for
answwering the Turkey Trivia question. I have already used it on a few sticky
zippers, my back door and used it to screw in screws into wood. I love it. I’m
sure I will think of other places to use it. Thanks so much. I will spread the
Zippered canvas on boats, tents, and campers glide open with this 100% bees wax zipper lubricant.
Works on hard to turn keys and stuck sliding doors.