Have a seam on your Boat Canvas separate or tear, is not the end of the world when you have 100% natural, chemical free, non-staining, non toxic, Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax on your boat or in your toolbox!
Here is how to make your own boat canvas repairs:
- Clean the torn or split area of the canvas.
- Apply BKZW directly on the canvas where you are making the repair.
- Pull your thread through BKZW 4-6 times
- Mesh an frayed ends into each other for a tear off seam
- On seam remove any loose thread
- Thread your needle with the thread you waxed with BKZW
- Coat your needle with Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax
- Using the same holes on seam sew the separation closed
- If you can not use the same holes, no worries the coat of BKZW you gave your canvas will give the canvas strength!
- Sew the seam or tear slowly always making sure that you are capturing the frayed ends and use them as a mesh and reinforcement
- When the repair is complete, lightly rub BKZW on the sight and let the sun hit it or use a heat lamp or hair dryer… (make sure you keep artificial the heat source 10-14″ away from the canvas and never leave it unattended) Once you see the wax dissolve you are done and your repair should last and last and last!
- REMEMBER… BKZW WILL NOT HARM ANY SURFACE IT TOUCHES… INCLUDING ISINGLASS!!!
There is no doubt about it “When making repairs to your boat canvas, leather seating or jackets, Suede, or any thick fabric or material, you should use Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax to lubricate both the needle and thread! The needle will go through the fabric easier and creating waxed thread makes it stronger!”
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax “Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck”… and more!!!
Get yours at www.beeskneeszipperwax.com
Buy 3 Get 1 Free and pay NO additional S & H
Did you Know….?
In the 1800, and 1900′s Blocks of raw beeswax were a staple on ships that sailed the oceans blue!
- They used it to splice, and make whipping twine to whip lines,
- keep things water tight and resistant,
- lubricate blocks and tackle,
- they treated canvas with it to make the rain gear,
- they used it to keep lines tight and water resistant,
- lubricate wooden hatches and drawers so they opening smoothly…
- make and seal repairs on the sails
- polish metal
- prevent rusting
- plus so much more!
Today you don’t have to search the 7 seas… you have 100% natural, chemical free, Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax!
It is ultra pure, filtered and clean… It is packaged in a convenient case and ready to use! Don’t start your next voyage without BKZW!
Buy yours at www.beeskneeszipperwax.com
Buy 3 Get 1 Free and Pay NO Additional S & H
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck… and more
Everyday we hear about someone who is having problems with their GP soft top zippers and snaps, or their Boat Canvas zippers and snaps. Let’s face it zippers get stuck, and the best way to keep zippers from getting stuck, is by using Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax.
Fixing a stuck zipper is easy as long as the teeth are not damaged or any are missing.
Here is how you fix a sluggish zipper, or a zipper that gets stuck.
- Clean the zipper with warm water is it has salt build up, and or dirt or grime.
- Glide Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax up and down the zipper either opened or closed.
- Pull the zipper housing up and down the zipper to distribute BKZW evenly!
- Remember a little bit goes a very long way!
- Repeat as needed.
If your zipper is STUCK…
- Clean away as much debris as you can on and around your stuck zipper.
- Glide BKZW up and down the zipper teeth above and below the Stuck zipper housing
- Take the BKZW brush and in circular motion rub the bristles on the wax firmly
- Stipple the brush into the zipper housing from the top and the bottom
- With a firm grip wiggle the stuck zippers housing by the pull tab…
- Pull up and down and wiggle left and right
- Repeat as necessary
- Now pull firmly up then down… up then down
- You will feel movement, continue to pull.
- Once the zipper is freed make sure you clean away any excess BKZW
- Stuck Zipper NO MORE and BKZW leaves no slippery or goopy mess!
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is 100% natural, chemical free, environmentally safe, multi purpose and safe for all fabrics and surfaces! Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax eve polishes metal and prevents rusting!
Get yours today at www.beeskneeszipperwax.com
BKZW make a Great Fathers Day Gift for under $15.00
Buy 3 Get 1 Free and pay NO additional S & H!
People ask us all the time.. We know that BKZW is a great new marine product that works great as a boat canvas zipper and snap lubricant but how long will Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax last?… well here are 2 answers…
1.) Sunken Viking Ships were found to still have tied to their masts lines treated and coated with beeswax… the age of the vessel was dated back to the 10th century..
2.)Beeswax candles have been found intact and the wick protected, dating back to the 7th century…
So will Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax last, and not dry out like the other zipper lubes out there… well “the answer?” YES! BKZW will last until at least years and years… why buy other zipper lubricants that dry out within 6 months after you open them?
Get Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax and you will be all set for year after year!
You Gotta Love The Bee!
Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck … and More!
It is simple sometimes the old school solutions and products are better than to modern substitutes!… Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the best! When you are looking for a:
- 100% natural,
- long lasting,
- environmentally safe household lubricant :
That can be used to:
- lubricate zippers and snaps on anything
- condition hard leather
- treat and coat thread to make it water resistant, stronger, and long lasting
- make your own whipping twine
- repair Boat, Tent, and Soft Top Canvas seams
- prevent rust on metals
- condition antique wooden furniture
- lubricate window, drawers, and doors
- lube wooden windows, drawers, doors, and hatches
- keep window screens and storm windows gliding along
- polish copper and brass
Whether you are making whipping twine, waxing thread to make repairs on boat canvas, tents, awnings, leather or just hemming pants… Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is AMAZING!
BKZW lasts and lasts… no shelf life to worry about, it never dries out!
No mess, no goop!
You Gotta Love The Bee!