One of the wonderful things that Bee’s Knees zipper Wax can do is prevent rust on all kinds of tools “Naturally!” With all of the chemicals around us would not a natural solution to preventing rust be more beneficial to us and our environment? Of course it would! Using Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax as a rust preventer is win win situation. Here is how you use Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax to prevent rust.
- Clean the rusty saw blade, rusty garden tools, rusty hammer, any rusting metal that you want to protect.
- Evenly apply Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax to the buffing bonnet or directly on the surface.
- Buff in until all the Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is gone
- Continue until all the surface is treated.
- Apply Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax as needed to prevent rusting.
If you are sick and tired of chemicals in our home, and pollutants in our environment, it is time to replace some of those chemical lubricants and rust inhibitors with Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax. BKZW is the 100% natural solution to so many household chores! Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the perfect companion to every boat, camper, and home! Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax belongs in Tool-boxes, dock boxes, sewing kits, junk drawers, or office desks!
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax not only prevents rust, BKZW lubricates zippers, dock lines, hatch doors that stick ,zippers that stick, canvas snaps and canvas zippers. Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is 100% non toxic and is great as a leather and wood conditioner!
Bee Cool, Bee Smooth
Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax
Get’s Stuff Un-Stuck