There are so many uses for Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax but here are a few!
First let’s start off by telling you about “What it is?”…
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is ultra purified and triple filtered, beeswax.
- No other Bees Wax goes through as rigorous a cleaning
- It is lighter in color because of the purification and filtering process.
- It still smells a bit like “honey”.
- a 2.5″x1″ disk that will last a very long time and is available with a storage case.
- It is easy to use, not cumbersome, or too small.
- It’s unique shape prevents snapping and breaking
How can Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax be used?
- fly Fishing/ Tying
- 100% natural furniture polish
- wood working
- arts and crafting
- leather and fabric conditioning
- water proofing thread and fabric
- coating cookie sheets and cast iron skillets
- keeps stuck zippers and stuck snaps un-stuck.
- prevents rusting on garden tools
- lubricating hand saws and lubricating saw blades
- lubricates and seals nails and screws
- keeps sticking windows,sticking doors, and sticking drawers moving freely