This is an age old question. What do you do if you already have a stuck zipper? First I have to say, “I told you so!” If you had used Bee’s Knees Zipper Was on all of your zippers, you wouldn’t have a stuck zipper right now! That being said, let’s fix this! What can you use on a zipper that is already stuck? Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is the perfect zipper lubricant.
First take the zipper and glide the zipper up and down the area that is stuck. Take a brush and apply BKZW to the stuck zipper housing. Wiggle the zipper back and forth and from side to side. With a little bit of elbow grease and Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax your stuck zipper will get un-stuck! Why should you use Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax?
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax WORKS!
- It is 100% natural zipper lubricant
- It contains no chemicals, crude oil by-products, or minerals that stain!
- Bee’s Knees Zipper Wax is non-toxic, kid and pet friendly , enviromentally safe!
- No propellants, no goopy mess, no dark residue, no chemical smells
- Just great results and zippers that stick will be gone!
Buy BKZW Exclusively at www.beesknesszipperwax.com
Check out our glowing ”New Consumer Product Review” at www.marineporductreviews.com